We’re hiring! Are you See Change’s new Partner and Volunteer Officer?
See Change Partner and Volunteer Officer role
Reporting to: National Projects Team Leader
Full time post (35hrs per week), Permanent Contract
Salary – Grade III Point 3 – €25,362 per annum
Location: Currently based in Maynooth
(Shine reserves the right to change location)
Purpose of the role
See Change works in partnership with over 100 partner organisations to reduce the stigma associated with mental health. See Change also works closely with Ambassadors, people with lived experience of living with mental health difficulties. The purpose of the role is to manage both the partner and ambassador groups.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design and implementation of annual partner outreach plans to ensure partners are informed and engaged in key campaigns and activities.
- Work collaboratively with key partners to manage and develop innovative projects to tackle mental health stigma within target groups.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the portfolio of Partner organisations
- Organise bi-annual partner network meetings to build excellent working relationships
- Identify & develop further partnership opportunities in line with key target groups.
- Represent See Change at various events and exhibitions and deliver presentations to key stakeholders and partners.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and ongoing management and support of our ambassador group.
- Act as first point of contact for the ambassador groups.
- Manage and organise ambassador training workshops
- Responsible for the recruitment training and support of volunteers for specific campaign events.
Skills & personal characteristics
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and a strong communicator
- Strong business acumen capable of identifying strategic partnership opportunities
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of managing multiple projects
- Experience in working collaboratively with external stakeholders
- Experienced and proficient in forging and developing working relationships with external partners and stakeholders
- Ability to work well within a team environment but also capable to taking the initiative and driving projected to completion.
- Excellent IT and social media skills
- Interest in Mental Health Issues
- Third level qualification – Business studies or a humanities related field.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- Full driving license with use of own car
Completed Application Form to be emailed no later than 4pm on Friday 13th October 2017 to email@example.com (C.V’s will not be accepted in lieu of application form)
NOTE: Due to the anticipated large number of applicants, we will not be in a position to reply to unsuccessful candidates. However, we do appreciate the time and effort you have taken to apply for the post on offer.