We’re hiring – are you See Change’s new Administration Assistant?
Part Time Permanent Post
21 hours per week
Salary €13,912 per annum
Grade lll POINT 1
Reporting to: National Projects Team Leader
Location: Currently in Maynooth but Shine reserves the right to change location.
Purpose of the role
See Change, the national stigma reduction partnership, manages a number of projects designed to reduce the stigma and discrimination associated with mental health. The role of Administrative Assistant is to provide administrative assistance and support to the See Change projects and to work as part of the See Change team on the implementation of various programs and initiatives.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the See Change projects team
- Acting as first point of contact for the See Change Workplace program
- Organising and coordinating queries in relation to the See Change Workplace program
- Organise and manage See Change Partners, Ambassadors and Volunteer databases
- Assist with the evaluation of the See Change campaigns and Workplace program
- Coordinate meetings and events for See Change projects
- General administrative tasks
- Attend See Change events when necessary; some evening and weekend work is necessary from time to time
- Other duties appropriate to the role may be assigned from time to time.
Skills and Personal Characteristics
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent event management skills
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision and to work well as part of a small team
- Ability to maintain professional standards with regard to clients and data confidentiality
- Recognised relevant qualification or equivalent experience
- Proficient in MS Office packages
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
Completed Application Form to be emailed no later than 4pm on Friday 1st December 2017 to email@example.com (C.V’s will not be accepted in lieu of application form).
NOTE: Due to the anticipated large number of applicants, we will not be in a position to reply to unsuccessful candidates. However, we do appreciate the time and effort you have taken to apply for the post on offer.